Every Friday, Polk County Moms shares 5 things to do in and around Polk County over the weekend.
Here are our top picks. Click on the links for all the details!
- First Friday in Downtown Lakeland – Shop artisan goods
- Mayfaire By-The-Lake in Lakeland – Enjoy a stroll around the lake while you admire and shop through 150 artist booths. Open both Saturday and Sunday
- Touch-A-Truck in Auburndale – Explore different types of trucks, tractors, racecars, and equipment.
- Early Childhood Literacy Fair in Plant City – Families along with their children ages PreK through age 7 are invited to the Early Childhood Literacy Fair.
- Teachers Appreciation Carnival! Tropics SC vs Florida Premier FC – Come out for a night of treats, games, and great soccer as the Tropics take on the Florida Premier FC for the second time this season
Bonus events happening
- Spring Block Party hosted by Polk County Parks and Recreation – Polk County Parks & Recreation’s Spring Block Party is a free community event for the whole family
- Clermont Mega Food Truck Festival in Historic Downtown Clermont – Clermont, FL 34711 United States
- Buena Block Party in Downtown Lakeland – Special night market
- Second Sunday Artisan Market at Lakeside Village – Shop from local artisans, vendors, and makers.
- Lakeview Open Air Market at The Showcase of Citrus – Shop from local artisans, vendors, and makers.