A blend of minty eucalyptus, citrusy lemon and earthy rosemary makes for a clean, relaxing and invigorating scent in the home. It’s perfect for this cold weather as the scents help ease congestion.
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 3 dried eucalyptus stems – remove leaves
- 4 sprigs of Rosemary
- 10 cups of water
- Slice lemons
- Remove leaves from eucalyptus stems.
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot and fill with water to cover. Crush eucalyptus leaves as you add them to the pot.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer for 3-5 hours, topping up with water every 30 minutes as needed to cover ingredients.
***I have tons of dried eucalyptus stems from the holiday season. They were dried naturally – in my home. They were not purchased dried. My mom taught me to crush naturally dried eucalyptus leaves to release the scent. ***