Rustic Spinach Artichoke Dip
About this Recipe
By: Maricarmen Chavez
Made with leafy spinach, artichoke hearts, and mozzarella cheese this delicious Rustic Spinach and Artichoke dip never disappoints. It’s perfect for entertaining.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 12 oz fresh spinach or 10 oz frozen
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 1.5 cup shredded mozzarella
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) sour cream
- 1/2 (4 oz) cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
- Kosher salt and black pepper
Preheat to broil (or highest setting), Spray baking dish w nonstick
Sautéed grated garlic in olive oil for 30 seconds. Add spinach by the handful, letting each handful wilt before adding more. Season with salt and pepper. Stir frequently until most of the liquid has evaporated. (3-4 mins)
Add in the chopped artichoke hearts, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Reduce the heat to low and add cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan, and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Pour into the baking dish. Place in an oven and broil until top is golden and bubbling, (5-7 mins)
Let rest for 3-4 min before serving
- If you don’t have a broil setting bake at 450 for 12-13 mins until golden brown and bubbly.
- If increasing the amount of this recipe remember to always use equal parts cheese, Mayo and sour cream so the flavor profile stays balanced.