This year’s sales tax holiday begins Saturday, July 31 through Monday, August 9.
What is included in the tax exemption:
- Most school supplies selling for $15 or less per item.
- Clothing, footwear, and certain accessories selling for $60 or less per item.
- The first $1,000 of the sales prices of computers and accessories (when purchased for personal, noncommercial use). Cellphones don’t qualify as computer electronics
This sales tax holiday does not apply to:
- Any item of clothing selling for more than $60; Any school supply item selling for more than $15
- Books that are not otherwise exempt
- Computers and computer-related accessories purchased
- Rentals or leases of any eligible items;
- Repairs or alterations of any eligible items
- Sales of any eligible items in a theme park, entertainment complex, public lodging establishment, or airport.
View the full document HERE