Every Friday, Polk County Moms shares 5 things to do in and around Polk County over the weekend.
Here are our top picks. Click on the links for all the details!
- Fresh Marketplace in Haines City – Shop artisan goods and local items
- Taste of the Heartland Avon Park Lakeland Farmers Market – Enjoy a large variety of vendors offering fresh produce, plants, arts and crafts, baked goods, candles, honey, food trucks for lunch, and much much more!.
- Family Field Day with Polk County Parks and Recreation – This free family event classic field games like relay races, obstacle course, tug of war, relay races, creation stations and so much more.
- Cypress Gardens Water Ski Team Show – Enjoy a FREE water ski show every 3rd Saturday of the month
- Plant City Strawberry Classic Cruise-In – Enjoy classic cars, vendors, music, and the amazing shops of downtown Plant City.
- Tasty Tuesdays in Downtown Lakeland
- Evers Street Block Party in Plant City
- Moonlight Market at Grove Roots Brewing Co.
- Lake Wales 3rd Thursday Market
- Healthy Kids Running Series Spring 2021 – Winter Haven, FL
Don’t forget to check out our list of local Summer Camps and Vacation Bible School Camps!