Every Friday, Polk County Moms shares 5 things to do with your kids in Polk County over the weekend. Here are our top picks.
Click on the links for all the details!
- The Fancy Flea Market in the Meadows in Plant City is happening Friday and Saturday!
- Grills Gone Wild will have food and vendors on both Friday and Saturday. On Saturday they will have classic cars on display.
- Frostproof Earth Day celebrates Earth day with Mister Chris’ Coffee Gallery and Depot on Saturday from 8 am to 1 pm.
- Good Ol’ Days Folk Festival at Homeland Heritage Park on Saturday from 9:30 am to 2 pm.
- Buena Earth Day Market in Lakeland on Sunday from 10 am to 2 pm.
Things to do near Polk County:
- At Florida State Fair in Tampa
- Blues, BBQ, and Berries in Plant City
- Avon Park Rotary Bluegrass Blueberry Festival
- Clermont Earth Day Lake Cleanup & Festival
- Mount Dora Blueberry Festival 2021
- Lakeview Open Air Market at The Showcase of Citrus
Don’t forget to check out our Blueberry U-Pick list! We updated it this week as more farms open up. And our Local Farmers Market list for where to find locally grown produce.