Every Friday, Polk County Moms shares 5 things to do in and around Polk County over the weekend.
Here are our top picks. Click on the links for all the details!
- At Florida State Fair in Tampa
Rides, games, food, and fun at the Florida State Fair. The Fair ends Sunday, May 2.
- Lake County Balloon Festival
Enjoy tethered rides on hot air balloons. The event runs from Friday, April 30 to May 2nd
- Family Picnic at Medulla Resource Center hosted by Polk County Parks & Recreation
Enjoy games, outdoor activities, music, and food. Food is first come first served. Saturday from 10 am to 2 pm
- Disney Cast Member Shopping Fair in Kissimmee
Join Disney cast members at this craft fair showcasing their artisan goods from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Winter Haven Farmers Market
Shop from a wide variety of farmers, unusual food trucks, artisan food vendors, plants, and a variety of crafts. May 1 from 9 am to 1:00 pm
Blueberry season is in full swing and many farms won’t be open much longer. Check out our list of Blueberry Farm for all the details on where to go.