baking | Polk County Moms

Leftover Halloween Candy

  Extra Halloween candy? Donating candy to troops overseas through organizations like Treats for Troops is one way to do good while getting rid of a candy surplus. Another sweet idea? Mixing it into cookie dough, freezing it and baking off some Leftover Candy...

Join The Polk County Moms Community

Stay up-to-date with what is happening in-and-around the Polk County, FL community with local events, community highlights, and exclusive deals.